View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Skate Park @ Pufferbelly Park
The Ashland Skate Park was opened on November 6, 2004. The park is intended for use at one’s own risk. For that reason, take note of the following statements:
- An emergency phone can be found at the Ashland Police Department.
- For safety reasons, the Town of Ashland recommends that all those who use the park and its equipment should wear appropriate safety gear, which includes: helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads. This gear should be in good condition and accompanied by the wearing of shirts and soft-soled shoes.
- The park is open from sunrise to sunset.
- The Town of Ashland does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen items.
- The Town of Ashland does not assume responsibility for injuries that may occur to people using the park’s equipment.
- The Town of Ashland reserves the right to close the park at any time due to inclement weather or other hazardous conditions.
Skate Park Rules
The rules for the Skate Park are as follows:
- All food and drink are prohibited in the skate park facility. It must be consumed in designated areas.
- An adult must accompany any children under the age of 12 who are using the park and its equipment.
- Maximum capacity of the skate park is 60 people.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on site.
- No littering.
- No profanity.
- The park is for skateboard use only.
- Use the facility at your own risk.