WHEN: Every Saturday from May through October, with special holiday markets in November and December. Hours are 9am to noon.
WHERE: On the lot adjacent to Duncan Street, right behind Ashland Town Hall. 101 Thompson Street, Ashland, VA, 23005
We are a producers-only market: Vendors may only sell products that they have grown, baked, or made. No reselling is permitted. All products come from vendors based within a 30-mile radius of Ashland, VA.
Some examples of what our vendors have to offer:
• A vast array of in-season vegetables and herbs, including famous Hanover tomatoes
• Seasonal fruits and berries
• Fresh-cut flowers and potted plants
• Local honey
• Baked goods – breads, cookies, pies, cakes, and more
• Grass-fed and pastured meats
• Farm-fresh, pastured eggs